- The display of notifications on the top right of the screen is enabled.
- In the horizontal navigation bar, the Messages icon tells you that there are some notifications that require your attention.
- Select Messages .
- The Flex Client notification center opens and displays the notifications since the last time the operator cleared the last ones. These notifications are grouped per type.
- If the display of event notifications was set, expand Events.
NOTE: A counter of events increases each time a new notification of this type arrives.
- A single notification displays for each new active events.
- Do one or more of the following:
- Select X next to a notification to clear it.
- If more than three notifications of this type arrive, select Dismiss all to clear all of them.
- Select a notification to view Event List filtered to show only those new events.
- The Messages counter decreases each time a notification of this type is cleared.
- If the display of suppressed objects notifications was set, expand Suppressed Objects.
NOTE: A counter of suppressed objects increases each time a new notification of this type arrives.
- A single notification displays, and indicates the number of suppressed objects.
- If the display of license notifications was set, expand License.
- A single notification displays, and indicates the license session (Engineering Mode, Courtesy Mode, or Demo Mode) due to expire and its time limit.