Different fields are visible in the Details card depending on the entity type. To learn about which entity type can be created where, see Structure.
- You have onboarded a device in the same location.
- Go to Overview > Structure.
- Select a building, floor or room.
- Select Options or Create.
- Choose the Equipment type.
- The New Equipment card displays. Depending on the selected Discpline and Type, the name and available fields are different.
The Functional details pane displays after selecting the Meter equipment type and with the Energy Manager subscription. In that case, follow the instructions in Configuring functional details.
- Fill in the fields appropriately.
- Confirm with Save.