The Table View displays the total number of entities within your company and their details. The following entity types can be viewed:
- Data points
You can create, edit, and delete multiple entities in the Table View.
- In this section, you can change the type of entity you see in the type setting.
- Filter the table to only display entities based on their detail attributes.
- Edit, create and delete entity types depending on your user role.
- Use the column settings to change what details you want to view in the table.
- This section displays the details of the entity type you selected.