The Functional details card displays only for users with the Energy Manager subscription and having membership in a user group with the Energy Manager Advanced user role after selecting the Meter equipment type in the New Equipment card.
- You have created a new equipment and selected the Meter equipment type.
- You have onboarded a device in the same location.
- Go to Overview > Relationships.
- Select + Add device and assign data points.
- From the Gateway drop-down list, select the gateway type.
- From the Device drop-down list, select the device.
- From the table, select the data points.
- Select Assign to confirm.
- Go to Functional details.
- (Optional) To add a different Measures location, select Edit.
By default, the same location as in the Relationships card is selected. Once the meter is created, this field is not editable.
- Choose a location.
- Confirm with Save.
Only locations of the building type can be selected. The Measures location field can only be edited during creation of the meter.
- Select + Select medium and media group.
- In the Select medium and media group dialog, select the consumption group from the drop-down list.
- Select the media group and medium.
- Fill in the other fields appropriately.
- Go to New Equipment.
- Select Save.