The 2D Floorplan Editor allows users to inspect, design, and modify their floorplans. Users can add existing floorplans, draw geometrical shapes and outlines of their assets (rooms, devices, and equipment), and provide additional information on their assets such as area, dimensions, and geometrical ID to a building structure.
- Structure and layers: View the structure and layers of your floorplan. Layers include rooms, equipment, devices, and other geometrical figures such as doors and furniture.
- Drawing features: Move, draw, and create geometrical shapes and assets (locations, equipment, and devices).
- Editor view: Displays the current selected floorplan. You can use the drawing features and additional features to change how things are viewed. The editor view will also display the geometric shapes of designed assets, such as rooms, devices, and equipment.
- Floorplans: Select which floorplan you are viewing by using the drop-down menu.
- Create another: Open dialog to create another floorplan.
- Additional functions: Under More, you can find additional editor features such as deleting floorplans, editing details, changing the reference point, and more.
- Create zone: View available zones or open dialog to create a zone that connects different geometries that are related.