The DWG file import allows the import of untyped geometries and does not display the DWG as a background image.
The DWG file must comply to the guidelines described here: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/azure-maps/drawing-requirements
- You have created or added a floorplan.
- The 2D Floorplan Editor is open.
- Go to More > Import shapes from a DWG file.
- Drag and drop or upload the DWG file.
- Select Next.
- Enter the Exterior Layer Name and Unit Layer Name.
Only layer names with the exact names as the DWG files will be imported into the editor.
- Select Import.
- The shapes are imported.