Structure - User Guide
Building X Data Setup User Guide
- Product Family
- Building X
- Content Language
- Content Type
- Technical Documentation > User Guide
- Document No
- Download ID
- Access level
- File Type
- Company: The company is the top level of the tree-structure.
- Partition: The partition is a part of the company, for example, a division.
- Campus: A campus is a collection of buildings. Campuses can be created and associated as a stand-alone entity to a company.
- Building: A building can be created as a stand-alone entity under a company or associated a campus. Buildings are a pre-requisite to create floors and rooms.
- Equipment: Equipment can be created and associated to buildings, floors, rooms, or other equipment. The number in the circle displays the amount of active data points.
- Device: Use the Devices application to add devices. Devices can only be added to buildings. The number in the circle displays the amount of active data points.
- Data points: Data points are connected via devices. The number of available data points depend on the device.
- Floor: Floors can only be created and associated to buildings.
- Room: Rooms can only be created and associated to floors.
- Unlinked Equipment: Equipment without assigned physical location.
- Unlinked Device: Devices without assigned physical location.