Multiple entities, for example rooms, can be assigned to one zone. One entity can be assigned to multiple zones. In the Floorplan quick view, zones can be selected from the Zone drop-down. The selected zone is highlighted.
- The 2D Floorplan Editor is open.
- You have created valid shapes.
- You have assigned the shapes to structure entities.
- Select Zones.
- The Zones dialog box opens.
- Select Create.
If this is not the first zone to be created, select Create another to create a zone.
- The Create Zone dialog box opens.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the new zone.
- In the left pane, select the desired entities you want to create as a zone.
- Select Save.
- The Create Zone dialog box closes. The new zone is visible in the Zones dialog box.