This chapter describes the general workflow how to create a new entity. Different fields are visible in the Details card depending on the entity type. To learn about which entity type can be created where, see Structure.
- Go to Overview > Structure.
- Select an entity.
- Select Options or Create.
- Choose the entity type, for example Campus.
- The New Campus card displays. Depending on the selected entity type, the name and available fields are different.
- Fill in the fields appropriately.
- Confirm with Save.