- Search bar: Search for entries with specific properties. Use filters to refine the search.
- Add: Add a subscription. Select Manual renewal or Auto renew.
- Automatic renewal subscription: A subscription that is purchased through Subscription Manager (https://subscribe.siemens.com/).
- Manual renewal subscription: A subscription that is issued by License Server Management (LMS) and gets activated by Entitlement ID or Activation ID. Only required in uncommon use cases.
- Name: Displays the name of the subscription.
- Renewal: Displays the date the subscription will be renewed.
- Status: Displays the status of the subscription.
- Summary: Displays the features of the subscription.
- Details: Displays the offering name, validity period and status of the subscription.
- History: Displays current and past subscriptions, including the activation ID.
- Renew: Renew the subscription.
- Add-on: Enter the activation ID or entitlement ID to add an add-on to a subscription.
- Options: Opens menu with the following functions:
- Customize name: Define a customized name for the subscription.
- Convert: Converts a manual renewal subscription to an auto renewal subscription
License packages for partitions
Subscriptions are bound to partitions. A company can have multiple active subscriptions that are bound to different partitions. During the creation of a new partition, the subscription is selected and cannot be changed later. Which subscription is valid for which partition is displayed in Partition management > Partitions.