All Building X apps use a common navigation and can be accessed over the Launchpad if included in the subscription.
- Launchpad: Displays all available apps for your subscription.
- Vertical navigation: Displays all available main panes of the app. Some apps may not have this pane.
- Notifications: Opens the menu to access notifications and notification rules. Some apps may not have this icon.
- Help: Opens the menu to access the help and general information.
- User menu: Opens the menu with information about the user and functions for user management.
- Name: Displays the name and email address of the logged in user.
- Select company: Displays a list of companies and partitions of which the user is a member. Switch between companies by selecting another company from the dropdown list.
- Add company: Create a new company. See Creating a company.
- Language: Choose the language the UI is displayed in.
- Theme: Switch between light and dark mode by selecting the mode from the dropdown list.
- My account: Access your account in Accounts app.
- Log out: Log out of the app.
- Help: Opens the user guide on SID.
- Video tutorial: Open the webpage with all available video tutorials for this application.
- About: Displays the apps version, the Privacy Notice, Cookie Notice and Acceptable Use Policy.
- Corporate Information: Displays the information about app manufacturer.