Partitions - User Guide
Building X Accounts User Guide
- Product Family
- Building X
- Content Language
- Content Type
- Technical Documentation > User Guide
- Document No
- Download ID
- Access level
- File Type
- Owned: Displays all partitions that are part of the company.
- Shared: Displays all partitions that are shared with the company.
- Search bar: Search for entries with specific properties. Use filters to refine the search.
- Create: Create a partition for the company.
- Share: Opens dialog to share the partition with another company. Define the level of access to the partition.
- Hand over: Hand over the partition to another company. The partition is then part of the new company.
- Options: Opens menu with the functions Edit, Share and Hand over.
- Edit: Edit the partitions name and description and select the user groups that have access to the partition.
- Shared with: Displays the number of companies the partition is shared with.
- User groups: Displays the number of user groups that have access to the partition.
- Description: Displays the description of the partition.
- Subscription: Displays the name of the subscription for the partition.
- User group: Displays the name of the partition.