Goal and purpose
This document contains all information on the 'Sinteso Test' app.
You can use 'Sinteso Test' to perform the following work steps in the FS20 fire detection system:
- Simplified commissioning of the peripheral devices using the 'One-step commissioning' function
- Testing peripheral devices and recording the test date
- Exporting the test data as an STR report for further processing in Excel
- Comparing the data stored in the detection tree with the device information for installed peripheral devices
- Simplified operation of the detector exchanger and tester FDUD292 via the FDUD remote screen of 'Sinteso Test'
The information in this document applies as of app version 4.0.0 and market package MP8.
The information in this document is intended for the following target groups:
Source language and reference document
- The source/original language of this document is German (de).
- The reference version of this document is the international version in English. The international version is not localized.
The document ID is structured as follows:
ID code 1
STEP-ID generated by the STEP system
Language abbreviation in accordance with ISO 639-1
Country abbreviation in accordance with ISO-3166-1
Multilingual or international
Document version, single or double digit: a, b, …z; aa, ab, …az; ba, bb, …bz; etc.
Some documents have different ID codes that are generated by an earlier system. There are also documents with up-to-date ID codes along with additional features in the designation.
The date format in the document corresponds to the recommendation of international standard ISO 8601 (format YYYY-MM-DD).
Special text markups are used as follows in this document:
Prerequisite for an instruction telling you what to do
Instruction with at least two steps
Instruction with one step
Variant, option, or detailed information on an instruction
Interim result of an instruction
Final result of an instruction
Reference to a page number
Quote, exact match
Identification of buttons
Indicates a link and identifies steps in a sequence, e.g., 'Menu bar' > 'Help' > 'Help topics'
Identifies a glossary entry
Additional information and tips
The 'i' symbol identifies additional information and tips to simplify the procedure.
Open-source software (OSS) licenses
You will find the license texts for the open-source software embedded in the product in document A6V10432127. See chapter 'Applicable documents'.