Adapting preferences - Technical Manual
Sinteso Test Technical Manual
- Product Family
- Content Language
- Content Type
- Technical Documentation > Technical Manual
- Product Version
- Sinteso Test V4.0.0
- Document No
- Download ID
- Switch the 'Sinteso Test' Bluetooth function on and off
- Select the detector exchanger and tester for the connection
- Switch voice output on and off
- Determine the type of data displayed for a peripheral device
- Determine the type of data read out for a peripheral device
- Switch the display for the group number on and off
- Set the sound level
- Determine a preset time period in which the 'Tested' and 'Untested' filter criteria are to apply
- Switch the display of detector exchanger and tester data on and off on 'Sinteso Test'
- 'Sinteso Test' has been opened.
- Press and select 'Settings'.
- Select and configure the required setting.