- Configure your smartphone or mobile terminal according to the 'Guidelines of the Siemens CERT Security Measure Plan for Android Devices' below.
Guidelines of the Siemens CERT Security Measure Plan for Android Devices
- The internal Android encryption function and the screen lock must be activated on your smartphone or mobile terminal.
- The following requirements must be met with regard to the passwords used:
- At least 12 characters
- At least one upper-case letter
- At least one lower-case letter
- At least one special character or numeral
- Configure the data storage space for your apps so that app data can only be placed inside the encrypted internal memory of the device or on encrypted memory cards.
- Check whether the memory cards inside your device can be encrypted.
For more detailed information, please get in touch with your Siemens contact or visit our website https://www.siemens.com/global/de/home/unternehmen/themenfelder/zukunft-der-industrie/industrial-security.html.
The following devices are required to use the 'Sinteso Test' smartphone app:
- A smartphone with Android operating system ≥ version 9.x
- Detector exchanger and tester FDUD292 with firmware version ≥3.2.8
- Bluetooth extension kit FDUD29x-E, installed in the FDUD292
- Headphones or Bluetooth headset
- 'Sinteso Test' app with software version ≥4.0.0
- SintesoWorks FXS2002 ≥10.0.0.R1
- For testing: Fire control panels with firmware versions and BDV versions from MP3 or higher.
- For 'One-step commissioning': Fire control panels with firmware versions and BDV versions from MP5.2 or higher.
- 'Sinteso Test' is compatible with devices that are displayed in the app's detection tree.