A list with saved app comments, 'Channel' comments, peripheral devices, and test data can be exported from 'Sinteso Test' as an STR file.
Unencrypted STR files can be imported into Excel. The file format is detected automatically and a formatted table is generated for further processing.
- 'Sinteso Test' has been opened.
- Press and select 'Settings'.
- The 'Settings' window appears.
- Press 'Export STR file'.
- The screen displays a dialog window for editing the file name and assigning a password.
- Amend the name of the STR file if necessary.
- Assign a password.
- Press 'Export'.
- Confirm the file name and the path where the encrypted STR file is to be saved by pressing 'Save'.
- Confirm the file name and the path where the unencrypted STR file is to be saved by pressing 'Save'.
- 'Sinteso Test' exports the data as encrypted and unencrypted STR files.