Split-screen view displays two apps at the same time on a smartphone screen, e.g., 'Sinteso Test' and the layout plan for the building for orientation.
Activating split-screen view
Whether split-screen view can be activated depends very much on the smartphone used and the Android version installed. The procedure described below is just a basic example. Read the documentation from the manufacturer of your smartphone for information on activating split-screen view.
- Android version 7.x or higher on the smartphone
- 'Sinteso Test' has been opened.
- You have opened another application that you wish to use in parallel, such as a layout plan of the building.
- Press the 'Current applications' button in the lower part of the screen or under the screen.
- The smartphone shows all applications that are already open on the screen.
- In the 'Sinteso Test' application, press the 'Split Screen' button, e.g., . Information: Depending on the device, the button may look different or you may be able to reach the function via a context menu.
- The smartphone shows the 'Sinteso Test' application in the top half of the screen and prompts you to select the application to be displayed in the bottom half.
- Select the application that you wish to use in parallel, such as a layout plan of the building.
- Split-screen view is activated.