If multiple devices are added to an account, all devices are grouped in the default location. Move some of them to a different location for better device management.
Move newly added devices to a different location
- From the "Setup" page, tap the default location.
- Tap the "Name" field and enter a new name for the new location. Note that this field is editable only if more than one device is added to the default location.
- Tap "Address".
- Search by address or tap on the map to set your location.
- The new location with a different address is created.
- Return to the "Setup" page and tap the device to be moved.
- Tap "Room" to mark where the device is installed, and tap "Location" to change the device location.
To move devices that are not in the default location, perform steps 5 and 6 only. If all devices in a created location are moved out, the location is deleted automatically.
Change name and address for created locations
- From the "Setup" page, tap the location to be modified.
- Tap "Name" and "Address" to change location name and address respectively.