The thermostat can connect to a maximum of six wireless valve actuators (SSA911.01TH) to control Radiator with valve.
Initial connection to a wireless valve actuator
- On the Home screen, tap , then tap and .
- When prompted, enter the administrator password.
- Tap > , and then tap “Pair new devices”.
- On SSA911.01TH, press and hold down for more than two seconds. The THREAD network symbol on the display of SSA911.01TH blinks.
- Perform the above action on all valve actuators if you have more than one SSA911.01TH on hand.
- On SSA911.01TH, the THREAD network symbol blinks during connection establishment.
- Information about successful pairing is displayed on the thermostat.
- Tap “Done” on the thermostat. All the added devices are displayed on the “Devices” page.