The thermostat can connect to a maximum of six Smart Thermostat receivers (RCR114.1 as a relay) to control the following heating equipment:
- Gas boiler
- Radiator with pump
- Electric floor heating
- Fan with electric heating
- Floor heating with valve
- Floor heating with pump
- Electric radiator
- Electric boiler
- Generic heating device
Initial connection to RCR114.1 Smart Thermostat Receiver
- On the Home screen, tap , then tap and .
- When prompted, enter the administrator password.
- Tap > , and then tap “Pair new devices”.
- On RCR114.1, press the button. The LED flashes green.
- Perform the above action on all receivers if you have more than one RCR114.1 on hand.
- On RCR114.1, the LED flashes green during connection establishment and turns to green when it succeeds. If the connection fails, the LED is solid yellow. Try to connect again.
- The thermostat displays information about successful pairing.
- Tap “Done” on the thermostat. All the added devices are displayed on the “Devices” page.