This document may be duplicated and distributed only with the expressed permission of Siemens Switzerland Ltd.
These documents were prepared with great care.
- The content of all documents is checked at regular intervals.
- All necessary corrections are included in subsequent versions.
- Documents are automatically amended as a consequence of modifications and corrections to the products described.
Please ensure that you have the latest document revision.
If you have any questions or suggestions about this document, or if you have any criticisms or suggestions, please contact your local point of contact (POC) at the nearest branch office. Addresses for Siemens RCs are available at www.siemens.com/sbt.
Conventions for text marking
Special markups are indicated in the document as follows:
Numbered lists and instructions with an operation sequence
Procedures must be performed in the specified order.
Reference to a page number
This is the symbol for hazard. It warns you of Risks of injury. Comply with all measures designated by this symbol to prevent injury or death.
This symbol identifies an important notice that you should be aware of when you are using the product.
Document use/ request to the reader
Before using products from Siemens Switzerland Ltd., it is important that you carefully read the documents supplied with or ordered at the same time as the products (equipment, applications, tools, and so on).
We assume that users are authorized and trained appropriately and have the technical knowledge required to use our products as intended.
Additional information on products and applications is available:
- From your Siemens branch office www.siemens.com/sbt or at your system suppliers.
- From the support team at headquarters email@example.com if no local POC is available. Siemens assumes no liability to the extent allowed under the law for any losses resulting from a failure to comply with the aforementioned points or for the improper compliance of the same.