The number of notifications the system can send is limited monthly for each site. Limits are based on the selected subscription.
- Select a site and then Notifications .
- The remaining number of notifications is displayed.
- email@example.com sends a notification upon reaching 90% or 100% of the sent notifications.
- An email notification is sent to the recipient from the organization once the amount exceeded reached.
- The main menu displays "
You have exceeded the limit of email notifications."
No more email will be sent this month".
Notifications are no longer sent after reaching 100%
People may be injured if the site can no longer alarm.
- As a consequence, make sure the number of notifications is sufficient.
- Order a higher number of notifications.