Notifications are always set up for one site each
- Select a site and then Notifications .
- Select Add.
- The dialog box Add Subscriber opens.
- Enter the following data:
- Select SMS.
- Enter the appropriate data in the Name and Mobile number fields.
For telephone number
073 456 123 987 using country code
0041, the number does not include the leading 0 in the area code, e.g.,
73 456 123 987. Desigo Fire Portal checks whether the telephone number exists. The data cannot be saved in the event of an error message.
- Under Event categories, select the check box to activate notifications for a category. The selection may vary by region.
- In Additional filters, enter the desired rule, e.g., Floor 4. The messaging is only forwarded to the recipient if the condition is fulfilled.
- Select Save.
- The new subscriber is created.
- The new notification is activated.
Example of additional filter: