- The devices are suitable for wall mounting.
- Recommended height: 1.5 m above the floor.
- Do not mount the devices in recesses, shelves, behind curtains or doors, or above or near heat sources.
- Avoid direct solar radiation and drafts.
- Seal the conduit box or the installation tube.
- Adhere to allowed ambient conditions.
See Mounting Instructions A6V12955497 enclosed with the thermostat.
Wire, protect and earth in compliance with local regulations.
Risk of fire and injury due to short circuits!
- Adapt the line diameters as per local regulations to the rated value of the installed overcurrent protection device.
- The AC 230 V mains supply line must have an external circuit breaker with a rated current of no more than 10 A.
- Use only damper actuators rated for AC 230 V.
- Disconnect from supply before removing the unit from its mounting plate.