- The function blocks are created and connected.
- Double click the root cause node .
- Enter the data in the Edit root cause node dialog box:
- In the Name field, a descriptive designation;
- Select a root cause from the Root Cause drop-down list.
- Select an alarm priority from the Priority drop-down list. The default is Alarm class.
- Select a reset type from the Reset Type drop-down list.
- Select Done.
- The function block is configured.
The following priority states are possible:
Display convention in Alarm dashboard:
INFO: The priority must be defined in the AlarmOutput node to be sorted by priority in Alarm dashboard.
The following reset types are possible:
The reset type is defined in the AlarmOutput node.