The description below is an example of wall installation.
Secure all screw connections using supplied toothed discs.
- Observe minimum spacing to door and installation height.
- Mark the points for the drill holes as shown in the following dimensional drawings.
- Drill the holes and insert the dowels.
- Secure the damping kit's wall brackets to the wall as shown.
- Screw the round bearings (rubber dampers) to the wall brackets as shown.
- Screw the floor brackets to the round bearings as shown to fasten the rear panel cover.