All Building X applications use a common navigation and can be accessed over the Launchpad if included in the subscription.
- Launchpad: Displays all available applications for your subscription.
- Side bar: Displays all pages of the application. Some applications may not have this pane.
- Name: Displays the name of the application.
- Breadcrumbs: Displays the company name and page that is currently visible. Some applications may not have this navigation.
- Help: Opens the menu to access the help and general information.
- User menu: Opens the menu with information about the user and functions for user management.
- Options: Opens a menu with more functions, depending on the widget.
- Expand/collapse side bar: Expands or collapses left navigation pane to access different pages of the application.
- Expand/collapse row: Expands or collapses the sub pages of a page in the left navigation pane.
- Name: Displays the name and email address of the logged in user.
- Select company: Displays a list of companies and partitions of which the user is a member. Switch between companies or partitions by selecting another company or partition from the drop-down list.
- Language: Choose the language the UI is displayed in.
- Theme: Switch between light and dark mode by selecting the mode from the drop-down list.
- My account: Access your account in Accounts application.
- Log out: Log out of the application.
- Help: Opens the user guide on SID.
- Video tutorial: Open the webpage with all available video tutorials for this application.
- Point of contact: Display the point of contact for this company. The point of contact is defined in Accounts.
- About: Displays the applications version, the Privacy Notice, Cookie Notice and Acceptable Use Policy.
- Corporate Information: Displays the information about application manufacturer.