Wiring - Data Sheet - RCR110.2ZB
RCR110.2ZB Connected Home Receiver Data Sheet
- Product Family
- Connected Home
- Content Language
- Content Type
- Technical Documentation > Data Sheet for Product
- Document No
- Download ID
- Stock No.
- Product No.
- The AC 230 V mains supply line must have an external circuit breaker with a rated current of no more than 16 A.
- Ensure that wiring, protection and grounding comply with local regulations.
- Screw down all terminals regardless of whether cables are connected or not.
- Screw down the cables tightly and make sure no bare copper is exposed.
- Observe local regulations for wiring size and the rated value of the installed overcurrent protection device.
- Disconnect from power supply before removing the unit from its mounting plate.
- Ensure that the device is not connected to power during wiring.