- Restart the hub when it crashes or encounters some unknown errors.
- Reset the hub from the mobile application to reconfigure all devices. Be careful to perform this operation as it clears all device configurations but device list.
- Reset the hub to factory settings to clear all data including device configurations and device list.
To restart the hub
- Press and hold down the restart button on the hardware unit at the lower right corner of the hub for 10 seconds.
To reset the hub to factory settings
- Insert a paper clip into the reset hole on the hardware unit and push it for more than five seconds.
WLAN connection is broken after restarting and resetting. You must reconnect to the network manually.