- Store in its original packaging, protected from shocks.
- Store in a clean and dry location, protected from bad weather.
The frequency of the product inspection is subject to applicable local regulations. For more information, refer to the maintenance documentation.
- Check the good condition of the product.
- Check that each fitting has been properly tightened using the appropriate wrench. Re-tighten if necessary.
Refer to the mounting and maintenance instructions to obtain the detailed procedure.
After an actuation
- Unscrew the actuator from the cylinder valve.
- Replace the cylinder.
- Move the cap of the EL valve actuation port from the full to the empty cylinder.
- Fit the actuator to the EL valve actuation port, on the full cylinder.
- Connect the cable.
Only use actuators in good condition.