- Check that the safety cap is fitted on the cylinder valve outlet.
- Check that the plug is fitted on the branch for connecting the pilot hose.
- Remove the cap of the EL actuation port.
- Screw the actuator onto the EL valve actuation port by hand.
- Tighten using a 24 mm wrench.
Torque: 20 Nm ±2 Nm
- Connect the discharge hose, and pilot hose if necessary.
System actuation hazard
Do not electrically connect the actuator. It will be electrically connected during commissioning.
Refer to the installation instructions for details.
Actuators are sensitive devices.
Handle actuators with care during storage, mounting, commissioning, and maintenance.