- Store in its original packaging, protected from shocks.
- Store in a clean and dry location, protected from bad weather.
- Check that the product is in good condition.
- Check that the pin and seal are still fitted.
- Check that each fitting has been properly tightened. Re-tighten using the appropriate wrench if necessary.
Refer to the mounting and maintenance instructions to obtain the detailed procedure.
The product must be inspected as often as required by applicable local regulations. For more information, refer to the maintenance documentation.
After an actuation
- Unscrew the actuator from the cylinder valve.
- Replace the cylinder.
- Move PM actuation port cap from full to empty cylinder.
- Fit actuator to the PM actuation port.
Only use actuators in good condition.