- Store in its original packaging, protected from shocks.
- Store in a clean and dry location, protected from bad weather.
- During transport, use caps to protect the threads.
- Check the good condition of the product.
- Check that each fitting has been properly tightened using the appropriate wrench. Re-tighten if necessary.
- Check the integrity of the surface treatment.
The frequency of the product inspection is subject to applicable local regulations. For more information, refer to the maintenance documentation.