The following operating modes are available:
In Comfort mode, the thermostat maintains the setpoint that can be adjusted via the + and - buttons.
To save energy, the setpoint setting range has a minimum (P09) and maximum limitation (P10).
When the thermostat is in Protection mode, the related heating setpoint is maintained and can be adjusted via control parameters P65.
In Economy mode, the thermostat maintains the setpoint (P11), thus saving energy.
Timer with delay Off mode
In timer with delay Off mode, the timer starts counting down according to the set hour when parameter P28 is enabled. When the timer expires, the thermostat automatically turns off.
Activation of timer with delay Off mode
When P28=1, press and hold for more than 3 seconds to enter delay Off timer mode.
Setting the timer with delay Off mode
- A preset value (1h) is displayed after entering delay Off timer mode.
- Use + or - to change the time up to 23 hours with a 0.5 h increment or decrement respectively.
- Press the button area below to confirm the change. The room thermostat automatically exits delay Off timer mode or press () to return to previous step.
- Or press () to exit delay Off timer mode without saving changes and to return to Normal mode.
Cancellation of timer with delay Off mode
Cancel by setting the timer to 0 hour.
Viewing or editing of timer with delay Off mode
- Press and hold down for more than 3 seconds to view the remaining time.
- Use + or - to change the time and press the button area below to confirm the new value.
- The timer runs according to the new value.
Operating mode setting upon power failure
If the thermostat is disconnected from AC 230 V power and reconnected, the unit returns to the operating mode before powering failure if P27=0. If P27=1, the unit is in OFF mode. If P27=2, the unit resumes Normal mode (ON).