This document may be duplicated and distributed only with the express permission of Siemens.
These documents were prepared with great care.
- The content of all documents is checked at regular intervals.
- All necessary corrections are included in subsequent versions.
- Documents are automatically amended as a consequence of modifications and corrections to the products described.
Please make sure that you are aware of the latest document revision date.
If you find any lack of clarity while using this document, or if you have any criticisms or suggestions, please contact your local point of contact (POC) at the nearest branch office. Addresses for Siemens RCs are available at www.siemens.com/sbt.
Document use/ request to the reader
Before using products from Siemens Switzerland Ltd., it is important that you read the documents supplied with or ordered at the same time as the products (equipment, applications, tools, and so on) carefully and in full.
Before you get started, make sure you have an internet connection, a valid Email address and a smartphone in hand.
Additional information on products and applications is available:
- At your Siemens branch office www.siemens.com/sbt or at your system suppliers.
- From the support team at headquarters email@example.com if there is no local point of contact.
Siemens assumes no liability to the extent allowed under the law for any losses resulting from a failure to comply with the aforementioned points or for the improper compliance of the same.
This symbol identifies an important notice that you should be aware of when you are using the product.
The 'i' symbol identifies supplementary information and tips for an easier way of working.