National safety regulations
Failure to comply with national safety regulations may result in personal injury and property damage.
- Observe national provisions and comply with the appropriate safety regulations.
Explosion due to fire or short-circuit, even with discharged batteries
Risk of injury due to flying parts
- Prevent the batteries from coming into contact with water.
- Do not recharge batteries.
- Do not damage or disassemble batteries.
- Do not heat batteries over 85 °C.
Risk of explosion
Personal injury and property damage
- Install the battery at the correct polarity (+/-) using the illustration in the battery compartment.
- Install only the correct battery types according to the indication in the battery compartment.
- In case of a leakage, avoid contact with skin, eyes and mucous membranes.
- Remove leaking battery from the battery compartment with a cloth.
Observe the following:
- The batteries must be new and undamaged.
- Do not mix new and used batteries.
- Store, transport and dispose of the batteries in compliance with local requirements, regulations and laws. Also observe the instructions of the battery manufacturer.