- Recommended height: 1.5 m above the floor.
- Do not mount the devices in recesses, shelves, behind curtains or doors, or above or near heat sources.
- Avoid direct solar radiation and drafts.
- Avoid unheated (uncooled) building area such as outside walls.
- The device can be fitted to a recessed conduit box or directly on the wall.
- Seal the conduit box or the installation tube if any, as air currents can affect sensor readings.
- Adhere to allowed ambient conditions.
When mounting the unit, fix the baseplate first. Then, make the electrical connections and fit and secure the cover (see Mounting Instructions A6V13156959).
The thermostat must be mounted on a flat wall and in compliance with local regulations.
If there are thermostatic radiator valves in the reference room, they must be set to their fully open position.