Climatix Project Studio – Automation (in short, Climatix Automation) is the equipment automation programming tool for Climatix controllers. This is the second generation of Climatix programming tools. It features efficient engineering, team engineering, and multiple programming language support. It offers the following functionalities:
- Equipment control logic programming with IEC 61131-3 standard languages.
- Libraries of automation object and function blocks for HVAC equipment control.
- Automated test of control logics with test framework.
- Version control and change management with GIT integration.
- Support in continuous integration test to facilitate fast team development.
- Integration of MATLAB SIMULINK code as function blocks running on Climatix controllers.
- Compatible with the first generation of Climatix programming and commissioning tools SAPRO, SCOPE, and SCOPE light. A tool for migrating SAPRO projects into Climatix Automation is provided.