The following operating modes are available:
In Normal mode (ON), the VRF HMI unit displays the room temperature value, available user selection and status of the VRF indoor unit.
To save energy, the minimum (P09) and maximum (P10) setpoint can be set for limiting the available setpoint range.
In OFF mode, VRF indoor unit is turned off.
When ECO mode is selected, the VRF outdoor unit runs in an energy saving mode. Only one VRF HMI unit can be set as master unit or a master controller is used to select ECO mode.
Timer with delay Off mode
In timer with delay Off mode, the timer starts counting down according to the set hour when parameter P28 is enabled. When the timer expires, the device automatically turns off.
- Activation of timer with delay Off mode
When P28=1, press and hold for more than 3 seconds to enter delay Off timer mode.
- Setting the timer with delay Off mode
- A preset value (1h) is displayed after entering delay Off timer mode.
- Use + or - to change the time up to 23 hours with a 0.5 h increment or decrement respectively.
- Press () to confirm the change. The device automatically exits delay Off timer mode or press () to return to previous step.
- Or press () to exit delay Off timer mode without saving changes and to return to Normal mode.
Cancel by setting the timer to 0 hour.
- Press and hold down for more than 3 seconds to view the remaining time.
- Use + or - to change the time and press () to confirm the new value.
- The timer runs according to the new value.
Operating mode setting upon power failure
If the VRF HMI unit is disconnected from AC 230 V and reconnected, the unit returns to the operating mode before powering failure if P27=0. If P27=1, the unit is in OFF mode. If P27=2, the unit resumes Normal mode (ON).