- The devices are suitable for wall mounting.
- Recommended height: 1.5 m above the floor.
- Do not mount the devices in recesses, shelves, behind curtains or doors, or above or near heat sources.
- Avoid direct solar radiation and drafts.
- Avoid unheated (uncooled) building area such as outside walls.
- Seal the conduit box or the installation tube if any, as air currents can affect sensor readings.
- Adhere to allowed ambient conditions.
See Mounting Instructions A6V12955527 enclosed with the thermostat.
Wire, protect and earth in compliance with local regulations.
Risk of fire and injury due to short-circuits!
- Adapt the line diameters as per local regulations to the rated value of the installed overcurrent protection device.
- The AC 230 V mains supply line must have an external circuit breaker with a rated current of no more than 10 A.
- Disconnect from supply before removing the unit from its mounting plate.
- Isolate the cables of Modbus communication input A+, B- and REF for AC 230 V.