- The device is designed for wall mounting, flush mounting and tape mounting.
- Install in indoor environments (device is not suitable for outdoor use); do not install in recesses, behind curtains, above or close to heat sources or shelves and not on walls where a chimney is located. Do not expose the unit to spot lights or direct sunlight.
- Do not install the device in a cabinet or metal container.
- Install the sensor in the occupied space about 1.5 m above the floor, at least 20 cm from the next wall.
- Seal the end of the conduit at the sensor to prevent false measurements caused by draughts through the conduit.
Mounting instructions are enclosed in the package.
The humidity sensor is a sensitive measuring device and must be handled with care. Chemical vapors at high concentration in combination with long exposure times may distort the sensor reading.
Avoid direct contact with chemicals in any form. Do not touch sensitive components with bare hands or tools as this will negatively impact measurement accuracy.