We recommend hiring licensed installers to mount and install the device.
See document A6V12680327 for more information about mounting and wiring notes.
- Switch off power to the heating system by using either your home’s breaker box or the system’s power switch.
- Label the wires according to terminal designations, using the stickers provided with the device.
- Loosen the screw at the bottom of the device using a screwdriver to separate the front panel from the mounting plate.
- Screw the mounting plate tightly on the conduit box.
- Connect tightly the labeled wires to the terminals on the back of the front panel and tighten all inserted wires by screwing down the screws. Note that wiring is different for different applications.
- Attach the front panel and tighten the screw at the bottom.
- Switch on power to the heating system. The device powers on too.