Back up configurations before firmware update. All the previous configuration data are erased after firmware update.
The Economizer supports firmware update via USB interface. If an update file (bin file) is available on Siemens technical support website, do the following:
- Download and rename the bin file to ECO_FW.bin, and then copy it to the root directory of a USB flash disk.
- Power off the Economizer and then plug the USB flash disk to the USB port.
- While pressing and holding down the Enter and Down buttons at the same time, power on the Economizer.
- The DAC LED starts to blink yellow. The firmware then starts to update. Release the buttons and wait for a short time.
- If the update is complete, all the three LEDs blink red regularly (in configuration state) or display real statuses (in running state).
If the controller enters the configuration state for the convenience of I/O configurations, you can manually switch to the running state after finishing configurations. To do so, press Enter + Up at the same time, and then press Enter to confirm the switch after '8RUN STATE' appears on the LCD.