Switching actuator UP 511S32 is used as a combination device with binary inputs and a switching output for switching electrical consumers in building automation. Device control is conducted via KNX.
- Switching actuator with one relay contact for AC 230 V, 16 A, for switching electrical consumers
- 3 binary inputs for potential-free contacts to determine the switching state when conventional buttons, switches, windows/door contacts or corresponding sensors are connected
- Flexible installation concept with flush-mounting installation as main installation type and additional installation on a mounting rail in the electrical distributor or surface mounting in false ceilings, parapet ducts, and floor tanks using a mounting case.
Functions for configuration with ETS:
- Encrypted telegram transmission via KNX Data Secure
- Flexible and powerful applications with binary inputs and switch output in one device
- Switching and monitoring function on the output, with ON/OFF switch delay, staircase function, scene control, logic operation, blocking function, forced control etc.
- Extensive logic functions (logic grid, value converter, disabling element, comparator, limit switch)