To add equipment carry out the following instructions:
- Select Launchpad > Data Setup.
- Go to the Overview .
- Select the building you want to add your equipment to in the sidebar.
- Select Create.
- Select Create in the drop-down list.
- The New equipment (2) pane is shown.
- Name your equipment in the Display name (3) field.
- Select the Equipment type (4).
- Fill in all mandatory fields.
All mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- Fill in the optional fields (5), as necessary.
- Go to the Relationships pane and click Add device and assign data points (6).
- The Add device and assign data points dialog box opens.
- Select Please select controller device (7).
- A new Add device and assign data points dialog box opens, containing a list of data points, details, and controller selector.
- Select the AHU Controller (8) drop-down arrow and select your controller.
- Select Assign to equipment (9).
- The screen returns to show New equipment and Relationships panes. The assigned controller is now visible in the Relationships pane, under Is controlled by.
Adding more relationships
- Go to Relationships and under Feeds, click Select equipment (1).
- The Create relationship dialog box opens.