- Activate your customer’s Energy Manager license in Accounts.
Activating product license
- Make sure that the customer exists in Navigator.
Onboarding customer into Navigator
- Log in to Navigator as a Navigator Administrator.
Logging into Siemens Navigator
- In the application group Administration, select the My Customers tile.
- The My Customers table opens.
- Select the customer's Navigator Account (2).
- Select Link with SBS Customer (3).
- The Link with SBS Customer (3) dialog box opens.
- Make sure that your customer is selected in the SBS Account (4) drop-down menu.
- In the Re-type SBS account(5) field, type in the customer’s name again to acknowledge that the Navigator account data is permanently overwritten.
- Click Link accounts (6) to confirm the pending linking.
- When the procedure is done, the customer's status changes indicating that their Building X account is successfully linked with their Navigator account.
In case you have linked a wrong account or need to remove the link for any other reason, select the account you want to unlink, click Unlink and confirm. Removing the Building X customer link does not affect already synchronized data.