This section covers the workflow for enabling Hyper-V on your computer.
- Internet connection is available.
- A download speed of at least 10Mbps is available.
- You have Windows 10 operating system installed on your computer.
- You have a Building X Connect Software subscription for your organization.
- Go to Control Panel > Programs > Turn Windows features on or off.
- Enable all the features related to Hyper –V.
- If you do not see Hyper-V features, proceed to step 4.
- Select OK.
- Open Windows PowerShell as an Administrator.
- Verify if Hyper-V is enabled on your computer by using the following command:
Get-WindowsOptionalFeature -FeatureName Microsoft-Hyper-V-All –Online
- If the Hyper-V is disabled, enable it by using the following command:
Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Hyper-V-All
- Restart your computer.
- Verify if Hyper-V is enabled on your computer by using the command states in step 5 and then repeat step 1-3.