- Store in its original packaging, protected from shocks.
- Store in a clean and dry location, protected from bad weather.
The product must be inspected as often as required by applicable local regulations. For more information, refer to the maintenance documentation.
- Check that the product is in good condition.
- Check that each fitting has been properly tightened using the appropriate wrench. Re-tighten if necessary.
Refer to the mounting and maintenance instructions to obtain the detailed procedure.
After an actuation
- Unscrew the actuator from the cylinder valve.
- Replace the cylinder.
- Move PM actuation port cap from full to empty cylinder.
- Fit actuator to the PM actuation port.
Only use actuators in good condition.