- Remove the protective caps from the inlet and outlet of the valve.
- Rinse the discharge piping before mounting the valve.
- Do not apply any sealant (Teflon tape, hemp, etc.) on the threads of the valve.
➾ Preferably use metal sealing rings.
- Mount the valve without creating stress in the system.
- Install the valve upright.
- The valve feed pipe must be as short as possible and have at least the same nominal diameter as the valve inlet.
- The discharge pipe must be installed in the correct dimension.
- The connection between the valve outlet and the open air should be leakproof.
Risk of leakage
If the safety valve is not properly connected to the system, it may leak upon first response.
Type and source of hazard
After setting and testing, each safety valve is sealed. Only undamaged seal ensures that the safety valve will operate in accordance with the marking.
Refer to the commissioning instructions for detailed assembly procedures.