- Store in its original packaging, protected from shocks.
- Store in a clean and dry location, protected from bad weather.
- During transport, use caps to protect the threads.
- Check that the product is in good condition.
- Check that each fitting has been properly tightened using the appropriate wrench. Re-tighten if necessary.
The product must be inspected as often as required by applicable local regulations. For more information, refer to the maintenance documentation.
Every 10 years
- Replace the safety valve.
Replace more frequently if so required according to local regulations or environmental conditions.